N seems to be doing 'ok' then his face gets cloudy, and he gets an angry/mean/confused look on his face. Sometimes he goes to sleep, sometimes he goes outside, or walks to the street - refusing to 'hear and obey' when we ask him to put the rock down, or come to the porch.
Today - we cleaned up lunch and he sat back beside me to work on schoolwork. He stopped, and got that strange look on his face. I drew a '?' on his paper - and he filled it up with details. Let me explain the picture (in the order he drew it - and as he shook his head yes to me guessing what he drew. He used no words through all of this)
He wants to run out the front door, and get hit by a car in the street. (in the middle of the page)
That would make him "RIP" . Here he is in a coffin in the ground with a "RIP" headstone. (above the middle)
I asked him how he got the idea to go into the street, and he drew the train on the right middle, with the evil laugh ("mewhaha"). He sees the nightmare trains when he is in bed at night (moon) and it scares him. (He's talked about these trains for a few days)
I asked him how he got the idea to go into the street, and he drew the train on the right middle, with the evil laugh ("mewhaha"). He sees the nightmare trains when he is in bed at night (moon) and it scares him. (He's talked about these trains for a few days)
I asked if the trains are something he thinks about...his eyes panicked and he shook his head NO! I said do you see them on the ceiling? He shook his head YES YES YES!!
He drew that would make Mom and Sarah cry - and the Devil so happy. (on the bottom)
At the top - it would make God sad, and would break God's heart.
I took a second piece of paper - and drew a very strong God with 3 muscles on each arm (don't laugh!) and then the nightmare train - 'WEAK'. (Noah filled in the smoke!)
I drew the devil confused - with one weak muscle in each arm.
Noah drew the Adam and Even - in the garden - that made God sad. He drew the heart- that God loved Adam and Eve anyway.
Then, he went back to the first piece of paper and beside the question mark that I drew - he drew the Devil again. The devil is making him scared. He said he can hear the Devil.
I asked how I could help him. He wrote 'text Sarah'. Poor kiddo!




No comments:
Post a Comment