We are so excited that you have decided to look into the life of the Normal Beaty Bunch. We hope that these words will encourage you to fall passionately in love with Jesus and follow him with your whole life and heart!
RSS

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

BrainFarts

 Noah has been struggling with his behavior.  Typically, increasing his Trileptal helps with that.  He also (in my uneducated opinion) is having mini seizures.  Here is a video from this morning.  It lasted AT LEAST  15 seconds before he responded to me, although I only got the last 5 or 6 seconds.


Noah had at least 4 of these episodes this morning!

After Noah has these 'brain farts' - he either sleeps for 3-4 hours, or he has unsafe behaviors.  Today - we were blessed with the behavior response!!

Before lunch he tried to elope from the back yard.

We have a lock on the gate - but it was still loose enough for Noah to slip through.  Of course, I forgot the combination (anyone know it??)


Now, Zip Ties are my favorite thing! 

Parker and her two kiddos were here today - so she helped to calm him down, and everyone ate lunch together.  We all thought Noah was back into a safe place.

After lunch - they all went back outside to play, and within just a few minutes Titus came back inside - 

"MOM! MOM!  Noah is out front AGAIN!"




I walked out the front door - and (he isn't a very good 'hide and seek' player) immediately found his orange shirt!  LOL  




I wish I could get inside of his mind, and figure out what he's thinking.  What is going on in there?  How can I help him?  What can I do to make him feel safe?  He seems so sad, scared, confused.  



I was able to get him onto the front porch - to watch some music videos on my phone.  He has been watching videos now - for 3 hours.  








Songs like In Jesus Name 




No comments:

Post a Comment