This just made me laugh!! Oh how I needed to laugh today.
9:30 am - N is awake (finally) and takes Cam outside - turns hose on and attempts to run away with Cam. He grabs a softball sized rock. Dad goes out the front door to the street, turns and sees Noah at the side of the house, pants around his kneed, peeing! Finally, Dad gets him back inside. and we struggle/wrestle to get a safety harness on him. (So glad no one watched that show!) I guess I'll have a sidekick attached to my hip all day!
FUN POSITIVES today - I got a text from an Eastview Pastor - saying they had set up some adults to talk a boy for a few hours thoughout the summer - to give us some respite! WOW! That's amazing.
A gal from the 'funding source' that is making Residential a possibility for S - called today to help figure out what other RTC would take Samuel. It felt like a small breath of fresh air!





No comments:
Post a Comment