We are so excited that you have decided to look into the life of the Normal Beaty Bunch. We hope that these words will encourage you to fall passionately in love with Jesus and follow him with your whole life and heart!
RSS

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Time for CHANGE ... can you help?

A couple of weeks ago, Noah and Titus were playing in the back yard. They unlocked, and sneaked through the gate and were running around the front yard, and towards the street.

Last week, Noah unlocked and opened the front door and he and Titus ran outside.  By the time I was able to catch Titus, Noah had already ran across the street - and was coming back across the street  to the house.

One of the goals of a service dog is to help provide safety and security for kids with Autism, kids who like to run.  The service dog will be trained to stop dangerous behaviors (like unlocking the gate and running to the front yard) or to chase and tackle Noah when he tries to run away.


We are in the midst of raising money for our service dog (for more info, check this out: The Beaty Bunch)


One of the ways we're working at finding money is by using CHANGE JARS.  You've seen them, at a restaurant, check out counter, or gas station.  I have available ALL shapes and sizes of containers!




I have LARGE ONES:





I have Medium and Small ones:



I would LOVE to come to you and drop one of these off for you.  Let  me know where and when!


Would you maybe be willing to take one of these and put it at your office?  Maybe on your desk at work?  Or even in your car cup holder, and put your own change in there?


If you don't live near here, I can email you the picture for the front of a jar, and some brochures and business cards. Our business cards have our personal website on them, so your friends can learn about our boys.




I even have a cover letter you can give to a store owner or your boss, to explain the situation with our boys.




Let me know if you'd like to help CHANGE our life!


Paws4Beatys@gmail.com                                                            Paws 4 Beatys



2 comments:

  1. I see how vital it is that your boys get a service dog. I hope everything works out for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! We have just a little bit of money left to raise ~ for the travel expenses. We are SO excited to get to meet our service dog on May 30th!

      Delete