We are so excited that you have decided to look into the life of the Normal Beaty Bunch. We hope that these words will encourage you to fall passionately in love with Jesus and follow him with your whole life and heart!
RSS

Friday, November 7, 2014

PSST! This is worth reading!!!!

We asked you to pray a while back about us pursuing a service dog for our boys.  We need to raise $14,000 towards this dog.

At times I feel very overwhelmed ... and I begin to doubt if God has that much money.

and very patiently, God says "Trust me."

(and the song that is playing right now - is "God's love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out of me!" )






Here's part of an email exchange today between me and the founder of 4 Paws:

4Paws:  And if you could send me s special email to pass along to one of our families who already has a dog. I can't tell you their name.  They prefer to be anonymous.  Okay curious? 
They were touched by your story and donated $7,000 to help.  
Me: WAIT!  Someone donated $7000 to the Beatys?  REALLY ??? 
4Paws: I can’t tell you who except it is one of the 900+ families who already have a 4 Paws dog.  But yes, they were touched by your adoption story

God's love NEVER gives up on us .... He is so faithful (even in the bad times too ) but in the good times I am reminded to brag on God!

So - If I'm figuring my math correctly - we're at just about 73% of our goal....We need less than $5000 now to finish!!!!!

Praise be to God!!!

1 comment: