I got the email last week.... "I will be meeting with the adoption worker to transfer the case from 'foster' to 'adopt'."
I read that again. and again. I can't believe it!
(I don't know the 'official' terms - but...) Benjamin and Aaron are no longer 'foster' kids - but rather are 'adopt' kids....
IT'S REALLY GONNA HAPPEN ! ! ! !
The meeting took place Tuesday afternoon. Our caseworker told the adoption worker all about the Beaty Bunch. All about all the kids we have, our hectic life, and hopefully - our crazy views about religion (I'd call it our passionate love for Jesus - but I'm sure that's not how it's viewed by all of DCFS!)
The adoption worker is ready to get this all done and overwith. The boys have to live with us for 6 months. I'm counting the days. Soon after June 20th - there should be a court date to finalize the adoption!
IT'S REALLY GONNA HAPPEN ! ! ! !
All about death
13 years ago

Congrats!! So happy for you all!
ReplyDelete