We are so excited that you have decided to look into the life of the Normal Beaty Bunch. We hope that these words will encourage you to fall passionately in love with Jesus and follow him with your whole life and heart!
RSS

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday mornings are for SLEEP IN ...

I never get to sleep.  I always have someone awake...walking through the house.  So, sleep is very precious to me.



But I work hard to get kids to sleep... and NOT get up at 5 am on Saturday morning.



That didn't work so well for me today.  Four little boys decided to get up and play at 5 am.


That didn't work so well for those 4 little boys today.



Momma decided they could scrub my kitchen floor and clean my patio.  


This is not the way they planned on spending their Saturday morning.


Maybe they will sleep in till 6 am tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment